Legislation, courts and tribunals are increasingly demanding more inclusive, safer and positive workplaces. The good news is that best legal practices are also best HR practices.
When you have a psychologically healthy workplace absenteeism goes down and productivity goes up. You are rewarded with a more engaged workforce and significantly reduce your risk of legal liability.
We offer workplace restoration services that help you transform conflict and dysfunction into harmony and collaboration. Here is how we achieve that:
- Facilitated conversations
- One-on-one sensitivity training
- Workplace culture audits
- Transforming toxic teams
- Developing team charters and rules of engagement
- Respect in the Workplace training
- Creating a Positive Workplace training
- Managers’ Certificate program
- Difficult Employee or Employee with a Difficulty
- Bully or Effective Leader: When Supervisors Go Too Far
- Workplace investigations training
- Damage Control: Repairing a Workplace After a Finding of Harassment
- Accommodating Disability, Mental Illness and Family Status in the Workplace